FIBA AMLCA Certification - English - Online 11/14/13 - 2/12/14
FIBA AMLCA Certification - English - Online 11/14/13 - 2/12/14
The Anti Money Laundering Certified Associate (AMLCA) is a certification program in partnership with Florida International University designed to focus on the daily responsibilities of the AML/BSA compliance officer.
The online certification program gives participants the flexibility to "work at your own pace". Offered entirely over the internet, the course is designed for self-directed independent study, allowing students to proceed at their own pace within a 12 week period.
The Anti Money Laundering Certified Associate (AMLCA) shows that the compliance officer has demonstrated a broad understanding of the AML body of knowledge and has accepted the challenge to stay informed of new developments in the AML field.
The certification is a prestigious, internationally recognized credential. The training will review the knowledge and skills necessary to carry out the responsibilities of an AML Compliance Officer.
This certification is designed to focus on the daily responsibilities of the AML/BSA compliance officer in a financial institution. The certification gives a broad and comprehensive overview of the AML compliance function in a financial institution.
This program does more than prepare you to sit for the exam. It helps you become a better contributor to your organization by expanding your knowledge and sharpening your AML knowledge and problem-solving skills.
• Application of AML laws, regulations
• International & higher risk transactions
• Understanding and risk rating at financial institutions
• Customer Due Diligence & Enhanced Due Diligence
• Conducting internal investigations
• Self-monitoring AML compliance systems
• Monitoring transactions
• Preparing for exams & audits
• Monitoring, identification, & reporting of suspicious activity
• Dealing with regulatory/law enforcement requests & sanctions
• The BSA/AML FFIEC Manual in practice
Who Should Attend?:
• AML compliance officers
• AML analysts
• Risk managers
• AML consultants
• Chartered Accountants
• People who are new to AML compliance
• Experienced AML officers who need to expand their knowledge base in order to advance in their institutions
• General Managers who want a more comprehensive understanding of AML expectations and
Eligibility Requirements / Advanced Preparation:
Participants should be in the banking industry or other closely related professions.
The online certification exam shows that the participant has acquired the aspects and fundamentals of AML compliance in a financial institution. The exam consists of 100 comprehensive questions that must be completed within 1 hour and 45 minutes. Attendees passing the exam will receive the prestigious Anti Money Laundering Certified Associate (AMLCA) and be awarded the (AMLCA) designation.
Continuing AML Education Requirements:
To maintain the certification in active status, attendees are required to participate in 20 hours of continuing AML education every two (2) years. Continuing AML education credits may be obtained through a variety of programs, such as the FIBA Anti Money Laundering Conference, select FIBA events, other approved Anti Money Laundering training programs, or through in-house AML training at your institution. Please visitwww.fibatraining.net for additional information.
Fully Online Format:
The online certification program gives participants the flexibility to "work at your own pace". Offered entirely over the internet, the course is designed for self-directed, self-motivated, independent study, allowing students to proceed at their own pace within a 12 week period. Participants will have 12 weeks from the course start date to complete the reading materials, PowerPoint narratives, practice quizzes, and final examination. The fully online format utilizes a unique discussion forum in which students will be answering case study questions and interacting with classmates and the instructor. Exam extensions beyond course end date will incur a processing fee of $200 USD per 90 day period.
Includes pre-reading material links, certification lecture, online certification exam through Florida International University, ongoing customer service, before and after the course and delivery of the official certification after successful completion
1. CANCELLATION POLICY.
• Cancellations and program date changes must be sent in writing via email to email@example.com.
• Cancellations made less than ten business days prior to the program start date are subject to $200.00 cancellation fee. This fee will be waived if the student reschedules for another course date and pays a $50.00 processing fee.
2. COURSE NO SHOWS.
• No shows are subject to a USD$200.00 processing fee.
3. CANCELLATION AND RESCHEDULING OF COURSES BY THE FIBA.
• If FIBA AML Institute cancels a course due to the illness of presenters, severe weather, or other emergency conditions, the Institute will attempt to reschedule the course. Registration fees will not be refunded when a course is rescheduled except in the event the student cannot take the course on the re-schedule date. If the course is not rescheduled, all registration fees will be fully refunded. The Institute is not responsible for other losses or damages incurred as a result of a cancellation, including travel costs, hotel costs, or any associated penalties. FIBA will notify registered course participants of any cancellations as soon as possible.
4. EXTENSION FOR COURSE AND EXAMS
• There is a $200.00 processing fee for every ninety (90) day extension.
• You are allowed three extensions per course within a year of the course start date. If you do not complete the course within that given year, you will need to retake the course and repay the course fees.
5. EXAM RETAKE
• A ninety (90) day waiting period is recommended prior to retaking the exam.
• The retake fee is $200.00.
• A thirty (30) day waiting period is recommended prior to retaking the exam.
• The retake fee is $200.00
6. CONTACT INFORMATION
• When registering for a course, please be sure to complete all the fields on the registration page to ensure that you receive your course materials, exam results and certificate. Use your information and not your assistants.
• Please ensure that your name appears on your registration page exactly the way you want it to appear on your certificate. If your name or other information changes, send changes to firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you would like your certificate to be mailed to a location other than the one you registered with, please send address to email@example.com
*NOTE you are responsible for notifying the FIBA of any changes in your name, address, telephone number and/or email address.